Initially discarded due to an injured toe, he found himself alone in Ireland. Thankfully, he was saved by an Irish rescue and made the journey to us in search of his forever home. He waited ages and finally found a home, but circumstances made it difficult for his dad to keep him, so back he came.
He is a very handsome lad, and so loving - he really is so wonderful and gentle with so much to give.
George has a wishlist -
1. Very important! A home with another hound or two.
2. Someone who can continue with my lead training and worries around other dogs when out and about. I don't want to hurt them. I just get very anxious, but my foster mum is brilliant and helping me learn that when I see other dogs out, it's a really good thing, because I get some lovely treats.
3. Someone who likes cuddles.
4. I can be a bit worried in a new home and did cry at first at night with my foster mum.. so someone who can understand that it is just all quite strange and unsettling for me but I do get the hang of it and it hasn't taken me long to feel much better about it.
5. I definitely can't be trusted around cats. Sorry!
In foster in Herts.